Prompt registration allows us to properly schedule buses, assign teachers, and provide any other services that might be necessary. Early registration allows us to provide the individual and personal attention your children deserve.
The parent or guardian should be prepared to fill out an enrollment form, home language form, student immunization record, health, and emergency cards when registering your child(ren). A birth certificate is required for child(ren) being registered into Kindergarten.
2017-18 Online Enrollment for 4K Students
Click here for general 4K enrollment beginning February 1st.
*Please note, you will only enroll your 4K student at this time. Other AASD students will be registered at a later date.
*** The preferred Internet browsers are Google Chrome and Firefox, and please make sure to allow pop-ups for the online enrollment process. Mobile devices (tablets and smart phones) cannot be used for this process.
Please contact the district IT Helpdesk via phone (920-993-7062) or email (email@example.com) if you encounter any issues related to this process.
To ensure data accuracy, make sure that all of the information is correct and complete. Here are some questions that can help with the data review:
- Are there any siblings (sisters or brothers) or guardians missing from the household?
- Is there anyone listed in the account that should not be listed?
- Are the relationships to the student correct?
- Every parent will need a valid email address to add to the Infinite Campus Parent account. If you do not have an existing email address, you can create one for free. Some of the more prominent free email sites are:
- Google Gmail: https://www.google.com
- Yahoo: https://www.yahoo.com
- You are still encouraged to physically attend your building registration to complete other required/optional tasks.
- It is highly recommended that you complete the online enrollment portion before your building registration.
- Computer stations will be available during the onsite registration process for parents that still need to complete the online enrollment expectation.
- Don’t forget to submit your online enrollment application (big red submit button) once all student information has been entered & verified.
What Can I Do Online?
The online enrollment process allows a parent/guardian/adult student the ability to complete the following forms and tasks prior to registration:
- Parent Contact/Demographic Info
- Student Contact/Demographic Info
- View/Approve AASD Policies
- Pay School Fees (available in July through the Portal)
How Do I Pay School/Meal Fees?
Parents may pay assessed student fees and/or meal accounts via the portal
beginning in July.
How Can I Complete The Online Enrollment?
Each existing parent has an Infinite Campus username and password, which will be used to log into Infinite Campus, click here
. If you do not have it, or need to obtain or retrieve it, you will need to contact the district IT Helpdesk via phone (920-993-7062 ext 0) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org
) and verify personal information for authorization of account.
Any other questions/concerns?
As always, thank you for considering the Appleton Area School District for the education of your child(ren). If you have any other questions/concerns or would like additional information about enrolling your student(s) in the Appleton Area School District or are unsure which school your child(ren) will attend, please contact Attendance & Enrollment Office at (920) 832-6116.